We are looking for pro-active, bright, self-motivated graduates/undergraduates to work with us at events on an ad-hoc basis. You need to be enthusiastic about STEM and education as well as an effective communicator and a team player. You must have a STEM background.
What does a mentor do?
- Provide support and assistance to the participants on our programmes
- Support the participants both academically and pastorally
- Support learning and engagement under the direction of the academic leaders
- Form a working link with students and other mentors within the team
- Ensure that participants are safe and fully informed of all course detail
- Develop participants’ confidence and personal identity, skills, knowledge and abilities, enabling them to remain or become re-engaged in education during their transitions through education.
Payment varies depending on hours worked, location and level of responsibility. Please email: email@example.com for further information.